For over five decades, the Russ Darrow Group’s purpose has been delivering an uncompromised customer experience.
Our passion for our products, loyalty to our customers and dedication to our communities inspires us to be the best.
The Darrow Difference is the foundation of our success – and we want you to be a part of it!
Why Us: We believe in investing in our employees from the very beginning.
We focus on making our employees the best they can be through continuous training, advancement opportunities and top-notch compensation and benefits – all while promoting a culture that values family, diversity and teamwork.
It’s simple really – we share the same commitment to our employees as we do our customers – after all, a great customer experience is only possible with great employees.
Why You: You’re not just looking for a paycheck, you’re looking to be a part of something big.
You want to work with a team that gives back to the community at every opportunity.
You want to show off your skills to get to the next level.
You want a leadership team that is truly invested in you and your career.
The Lot Attendant moves and cleans vehicles, keeps the vehicles in sound working condition, and helps general manager as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Responsibilities * Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks, removing snow and debris as necessary.
* Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles. * Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements * Clear and Valid Driver's License
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Desire to grow within the automotive industry
Benefits * Competitive Compensation Plans
* Full Benefits Package * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Company Match * HSA with Company Contribution
* PTO * Growth and Advancement Opportunities
* Continuous Training and Development
Location/Region: Appleton, WI (54913)