We're looking for energetic professionals who have successfully delivered on goals while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction.
Delivers vehicles to and from other dealerships and businesses. At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan * Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance * LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives * Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security * Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card Responsibilities: Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following; other duties may be assigned.
* Practice defensive driving and comply with all traffic laws and dealership policies and procedures.
* Know and comply with Mossy and client policies and requirements for loading and unloading.
* Plan routes to ensure on-time pick-up and delivery and maximize drive time efficiency.
* Accurately record delivery/pickup transactions; accepting payment as applicable and deliver all such payments to cashier.
* Unload and sort inbound parts and accessories; give returned merchandise to parts counter for immediate processing.
* Conduct safety and operational check (including all fluid checks) of delivery truck at beginning and end of shift.
* Support the department by proactively identifying and reporting inventory needs and conducting inventory maintenance.
* Support the company's efforts to train and cross-train employees.
* Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers and promote inter- and intra-team collaboration and cooperation.
* Report to management any situation or condition considered to jeopardize the safety, welfare or integrity of Mossy, its employees or clients.
* Must be able to climb flights of stairs, reach and bend down when assisting with stocking parts.
* It is estimated that handling vehicle body parts will constitute approximately 60% of the physical demands, which includes frequently lifting 0-50 pounds and occasional lifting of 50 pounds or more.
* When working in the warehouse and conducting normal business with the Service Department, Body Shop and outside customers, will be subjected to notice; dust and exhaust fumes; paint and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials.Qualifications:
* Valid CA Driver's License with a good driving record
* Ability to follow instructions & make good judgments
* Maintain professional, team focused attitude
* Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
* Previous delivery experience * Organized, time management skills with strong attention to detail
* High school diploma or the equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: National City, CA (91950)