Furloughed or Laid Off? As a Designated Essential Business, We Are Still Open.
Experienced Agents Needed ASAP! We are a full-service agency that offers over 50 years of insurance experience to both dealership customers and the public. All Agents have access to an extensive list of service and sales customers with first-year earnings averaging $45,000 plus (hourly plus commission).
Our agency offers Continuing education and support with a Competitive Benefits package and six locations in the Newport News and Williamsburg areas.
What we offer:
Starting pay: $15 hourly (during training 60-90 days)
full benefits after 60 days 10% commission after trainingBenefits:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Flex Spending Account/Health Savings Account
* Prescription Drug Coverage * No Cost Employee Assistance Program
* Life Insurance including Company Paid Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability * Legal Resources Coverage
* Employee Assistance Program * 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation and Holidays * Employee Discounts
* Telemedicine * Employee Event Tickets including Redskins and Concerts
Job Expectations: * Assist customers in making insurance decisions by carefully matching needs with optimal products and services to insure cars, homes, lives and retirement incomes.
* Generate quotes and make sales presentations at high volumes
* Maintain compliance through accurate trailing documentation in agency systems and tracking of activity
* Remain current on products and processes in a multi-product and multi-carrier environment
* Meet monthly sales and performance goals
* Verify coverages for car buying customers
Job Requirements: * Must confident self-starter who can work independently and with a team
* Possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* High level of sales drive and initiative
* Energetic personality with an ability to work under pressure
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Experience with insurance industry CRM's a plus
* Professional appearance * Must be willing to work a schedule including evenings, Saturdays and holidays
As a business, Casey Automotive is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include: * Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
* Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
* Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
* Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
* Masks, gloves and shields provided We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23606)