As a five-time winner of the President’s Award, Mark Jacobson Toyota has continually been a top performer in the automotive industry.
As the result of hard work and commitment of our team members, our dealership ranks as one of the top Toyota dealers in Southeast Toyota.
We strive to create a company with the best and brightest individuals who are empowered every day to build customer relationships while delivering exceptional customer service.
We are looking to add a qualified Parts Driver to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees the following benefits:
* Health insurance
* Dental, Vision, Life, Disability insurance
* 401(k) plan * Paid vacation
* Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Duties: * Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
* Checks with the parts manager and parts counterpeople or shipping and receiving clerk to coordinate any last minute pick-ups or deliveries.
* Checks with the body shop to determine immediate parts needs.
* Delivers parts to body shop when needed and distributes to appropriate body technicians.
* Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
* Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
* Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups.
* Unloads truck each night; and turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
* Advises parts manager if delivery truck needs any major repairs.
* Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
* Perform other duties as assigned. * Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry.Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Experience with auto parts sales preferred.
* People focused and obsessed with providing great customer service
* Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Professional appearance and strong work ethic
* Proficient in computer skills is preferred
* Valid and current Driver's License with the ability to maintain a good driving record.
Location/Region: Durham, NC (27707)