Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked 20 out of the top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Answer phones and direct callers to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner with department manager.
* Assist in 100+ tasks and phone calls per day, as other coordinators are off.
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Promptly and efficiently answer multi-line switchboard and transfer calls.
* Check with Management at the end of each shift before leaving the dealership to make sure they do not need anything additional.
* Perform any other special duties as requested by the Dealer and other Managers.
* Regular attendance is consistent with attendance policy.
* Complete confirmation and no-show outbound calls
* Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
We take care of our people with industry-leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* High school diploma. * Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Excellent oral communication skills. * Professional personal appearance.
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel.
* Able to work a flexible schedule. Previous dealership switchboard & receptionist skills are highly preferred, but we will train the right candidate!
Location/Region: Elmhurst, IL (60126)