Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked 17th out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton's Northlake CDJR dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for assisting customers with various requests.
Job Responsibilities * Greet customers, utilize the walk around process to evaluate service needs, and promote a positive customer service experience
* Schedule service appointments and receive vehicle information
* Listen to requests of the customers. Understand customers' requirements and concerns.
Match requirements and concerns to various service options.
* Estimate the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer's schedule
* Refer the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source(s) of service repairs
* Promote a positive response from the customer on service recommendations.
Obtain customer approval to do additional work.
Explain information on the repair order in detail and answer all questions/concerns.
* Check on the progress of the vehicle during servicing.
Inform the customer by giving them updates on the service of their vehicle.
Explain any additional problems which need service to customer, if necessary
* Describe all work performed and related charges billed
* Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards
* Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories and attend product training as required
* Maintain a service customer follow up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction
* Other duties, as assigned Job/Education Requirements
* General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations is needed
* Must be able to work weekends * ADP experience is necessary
* Professional certification from the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) is preferred
* Specific brand experience and factory training is desirable
* Strong customer service orientation, along with organizational skills, is required
* Ability to work evenings/weekend hours as necessary
* High school diploma required What We Offer
* Family Owned and Operated
* Growth Opportunities * Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Accrued Vacation Time * Employee Vehicle Purchase Plans
* Discounts on products and services * 401K and additional benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Villa Park, IL (60181)