Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty-six dealerships and eight collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
This Help Desk Support position is a critical and unique opportunity within the organization.
Candidates must have proven customer service experience and a strong technical aptitude.
The ideal candidate will serve as the first point of contact for inbound technical assistance requests. Be ready to work in a fantastic & hard-working team environment.
What We Offer:
* Medical, Dental and Vision * 401k with match
* Paid Vacation * Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training * Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security * Health and Wellness
* Accident and Critical Illness * HSA/Flexible Spending
* Employee Discounts * Pet Insurance
* Great Culture * Outstanding Work Environment
Responsibilities: * Provide solutions for end-users remotely regarding basic IT problems including password resets, hardware troubleshooting such as computers, printers, desk phones, application support for managed systems, and other items as requested.
* Being first point of contact answering inbound calls or emails when they are presented to us.
* Give responses to inbound emails within specified SLA and working with Team Leaders to assess priority.
* Creating and Deleting User Accounts for our stores employees when authorized personnel submit requests.
* Recognizing and escalating out of scope requests to Team Leaders.
* Documenting within ticketing system all support request/incident information including (but not limited to): Problem Description, hardware/software information and steps to reproduce (if applicable).
* Being able to perform remote troubleshooting and asking relevant questions to drive fast resolutions.
* Follow-up on existing tickets with status updates for the end-user and obtaining additional information if needed.
* Pass on feedback/comments from end-users to team leads
* Propose solutions/ improvements to current internal procedures.
* Imaging and preparing workstations such as Desktops, Laptops, Tablets and other devices as needed.
* Provide excellent customer service. * Document inbound and outbound internal assets (i.e.
computers, printers, etc.) to ensure accurate inventory records.
* Ability to work alone, or as a team. * Ability to communicate properly and fully in multiple forms of media communication.
* Attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
* Self-Motivated to initiate and organize all assigned and unassigned work.Qualifications:
* This position is hourly.
* Available to work an occasional “On-call” schedule evenings and weekends.
* Ready to hit the ground running to learn new technologies and support methods.
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
* Strong technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, PC Hardware, Print Device Hardware, Bomgar, Virtual Desktops, TCP/IP and DNS.
* Need to be able to multitask, prioritize and organize.
* A strong sense of urgency. * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
* Previous Help Desk Support experience or successful completion of a technical school certificate is ideal.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55427)