Friendly Chevrolet is an automotive company founded on the belief that people come before profit.
We are the largest Chevrolet dealership in MN and have won “Dealer of the Year” for the past 7 years!
As we continue to grow, we are looking to add exceptional talent and leadership to our team.
Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just a job.
Friendly Chevrolet is not your typical car dealership.
As a pioneer of the Best Price Philosophy, Friendly Chevrolet has held true to the no-hassle, no-negotiation way of doing things.
We believe our true profit is made through how we treat our customers and employees, maintaining their loyalty for a lifetime.
We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunity for both personal and career development.
As a Quick Lane Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane.
You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and customer service.
From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others.
We welcome individuals who are new to the automotive industry but with previous roles in customer service, retail sales, restaurant industry or hospitality.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* 401K * Medical and Dental
* PTO * Flexible work schedule
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Oversee flow of Quick Lane.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not getbmishandled
* Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
* Distribute work between technicians efficiently
REQUIREMENTS: * Organized and friendly personality
* Demonstrated ability to manage others
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)