Immediate Openings are available for passionate, career minded Sales Professionals. No Automotive Sales Experience is required. We provide World-Class Paid Training. If you are a self-motivated professional with a proven ability to generate customer loyalty, are genuinely excited about being the customer's first point of contact and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team in an industry filled with career minded, high achievers, a career at Crest is right for you. As an employee of Crest Auto Group you are part of the Crest luxury vehicle family which includes one of the largest selections of new luxury vehicles, along with our Premium Pre-Owned Center. What We OfferEmployees work in a customer centric environment that offers amenities like:* Large Event Room and Wine Cellar for hosting customer and community events
* Full service Commercial kitchen with on-staff Chef inspired menus
* Full service Cafes in each new car building
* Coffee bars with full time Barista's
* Golf Putting Greens * Customer Technology Areas
* Vehicle Technology Consultants * Automated drive-thru Carwash
Crest Club Quarterly Performance Program where employees can earn:* All expense paid vacations
* Rolex watches * Monthly Gas Allowance
Available Benefits of Employment:* Health Coverage
* Dental Coverage * Vision Coverage
* Group Life * Short / Long Term Disability
* 401K * Paid Vacation
* Monthly Factory Cash Payouts Responsibilities * Build relationships & create customers for life.
Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
* Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
* Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
* Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
* Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
* Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
* Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
Qualifications* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
* Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Frisco, TX (75034)