Even during these times of uncertainty, Caring Solutions is considered an essential business, and we are still actively hiring for Caregivers and Home Health Aid's (HHA) with dementia/memory care experience.
Multiple openings for overnight and weekend shifts. REQUIRED FOR HIRE:* 18 years of age or older
* A high school diploma or GED * Able to pass a background check
* Possess a valid driver's license * Professional Caregiver | CNA experience
• Starting pay up to $11 with growth opportunities
• Earn a living while making a difference
• Get to work quickly - Immediate opportunities available after Paid Orientation
• Flexible schedules: Work when it suits you • Full-time & part-time flexible hours available
• Paid time off/Cash in unused PTO annually
• Paid mileage programs • Paid time+half holidays
• BI-Weekly pay with Direct Deposit
• $500 Sign-on Bonus • $500 Referral bonuses
• Health insurance - Vision and Dental insurance, too
• Make a difference in the lives of local seniors
• Job training: we coach our caregivers towards success and continuously invest to grow your skills
• Paid training programs • Online & Dementia Care Consultant-led training programs
• Teepa Snow's Positive Approach to Dementia training
• Free CEUs LOCATION
• Work close to home • Positions available in San Antonio, Alamo Heights, Olmos Park, Stone Oak, Windcrest, Castle Hills, San Antonio Ranch, to name a few*
• Serve seniors in your local community - we match caregivers with positions near their house
WORK WITH THE TOP-RATED CAREGIVER AGENCY IN SAN ANTONIO:
4.4 Google Reviews
4.4 Indeed Reviews 4.9 Glassdoor Reviews
“I love my working hours. They work around my schedule” - Eva
“Got a sign-on bonus, then a raise after 6 months with another one after 12 months." - Jackie
“They do everything they can think of to make my job easy and fun.
Management is fantastic. They care about me!” - Liz
“They want us to enjoy working with the client – we take trips with clients, not just regular appointments” - Pam
“I really like working at Caring Solutions San Antonio, and I’m always telling other CNAs and Caregivers at my other job that this is a great place to work” - James
*San Antonio | Champions Ridge | The Dominion | Waterford Heights | Bentley Manor | Alamo Heights | Terrell Hills | Anaqua Springs Ranch | Olmos Park | Cordillera Ranch | The Heights At Stone Oak | Elm Creek | Inwood Homeowners | Sonoma Ranch | Woodlands Of Camino Real | Greystone Country Estates | Bexar County | Castle Hills | Shavano Park
Caring Solutions San Antonio is a local, female-owned, family business.
We are not a chain, franchise or corporation managed from outside of San Antonio.
Our purpose as an in-home Care Agency is to Honor Life By Making Each Day Count!
Location/Region: San Antonio, TX (78216)