We are looking for a CNA
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Responsibilities* Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
* Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
Requirements* A current, valid state certification and in good standing
* High school diploma or GED * Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Minimum one (1) year of documented experience is required
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Puyallup, WA (98372)