We offer a professional working environment with continuous opportunity for both personal and career development.
By respecting the uniqueness of every individual, we are able to build a team of confident, creative members possessing a high degree of initiative, self-respect, and self-discipline.
If you want to be part of a driven, enthusiastic, and winning team, apply today!
* Internal Growth
* 401K Match * Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Paid training * Paid vacation
* Family owner and operated * Heavily involved in giving back to the community
* Base salary + Commission Other Technician Specific Benefits
* Air-conditioned shop
* Uniforms provided * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Qualifications
* ASE certifications are ideal
* Strong automotive background * Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Life is too short not to enjoy your work, so don’t settle for just another job.
If you’re interested in working for a company that can give you training and support to achieve your goals, contact us today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)