Here at Friendly Chevrolet we pride ourselves on being customer focused.
We know that you, our team member are our most valuable asset.
We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence as a team member.
We are the largest Chevrolet dealership and have won dealer of the year the past 7 years.
We are seeking a Cashier/Receptionist with excellent customer service skills and a winning attitude.
This individual will receive calls into the dealership, determine the nature of the callers business, and direct the caller to their destination.
This position will also be responsible for basic accounting skills and knowledge of routine accounting functions in both accounts receivable and accounts payable.
* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities
* Calculate the customer’s bill using the dealership’s computer system
* Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket
* Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers
* Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution
* Operate switchboard telephone system * Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, striving to minimize the amount of time customers spend on hold
* Assist the managers with various clerical duties as needed
* Be friendly, professional, courteous and efficient when working with all customers and employees
* Familiarize yourself with department structures & internal procedures for assisting customers efficiently
Qualifications * Experience with Microsoft Office suite is a plus
* Available to work flexible hours on weeknights & weekends
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel
* Professional personal appearance * Clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55432)