Join a trusted brand at a trusted dealership!
Working at a luxury dealer like Jaguar Land Rover of Wichita puts you in a perfect place to continue your career in a beautiful and state of the art facility with great people surrounding you.
Our Journeyman Technicians come in everyday and work hands on with the most up to date technology as well as mentoring those who join the industry.
You will become familiar with all our products, the inner workings of our dealership, and will be an integral part of our team.
What You'll Get in Return:
* Full benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K / Match, Paid Parental Leave
* Progressive PTO Package * The opportunity to volunteer through the Walser Foundation
What You'll Do: * Perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
* Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
* Document all work performed on the repair order
* Communicate with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
* Road test vehicles when required * Understand, keeps abreast of, and comply with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
* Keep abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins
We're Looking For: * Automotive degree/certificate or minimum of 3 years related professional experience required
* Current ASE Certifications required * Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, and be on your feet for extended periods of time
* Must be able to lift, lower, push, leverage, and manipulate equipment and/or items weighing up to 50 pounds
* Must be reliable and have a good work ethic
* Must work well as a member of a team * Must have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
We operate on a set of Core Values which drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis.
They are: * Do The Right Thing - Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example - Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy - A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded - The only thing that is constant is change
Be Us. Be Walser. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer.
Location/Region: Wichita, KS (67206)