Casey Auto Group is actively seeking experienced Technicians to join their team! Business is booming!
Competitive pay and benefits! As a business, Casey Automotive is taking the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace.
We continue to monitor information from state health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
* Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities daily
* Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
* Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
* Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
* Masks, gloves and shields provided WHAT WE OFFER:
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* FSA/HSA * Prescription Drug Coverage
* Life Insurance * Short and Long Term Disability
* Legal Resources Coverage * 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Vacation and Holidays * Employee Discounts
* Freshbennies/Teledoc * Redskins Football tickets
* Christmas party * VIP tickets/clubhouse tickets to LPGA Championship Golf Tournament, live music events, family fun events (Monster Truck Show, Disney on Ice), NASCAR tickets at Richmond International Raceway
* Master Technician Club (bonuses and luncheons included)
Automotive Technician Responsibilities:The Mechanic is responsible for accurate diagnosis and repair of all areas of the vehicle, in addition to specializing in particular areas of repair, while coordinating with the Service Advisor.
* Previous experience required
* ASE Certification preferred * Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Basic computer skills * Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's licence The Casey Auto Group was founded by the late Arthur M. Casey in 1958 as a single franchise dealership.
Today the organization is still a family owned and operated business that consists of six locations in Newport News and Williamsburg.
Now with 7 of the best American and Import vehicle lines from entry level to high-line luxury, the Casey Auto Group continues to meet and exceed Hampton Roads’ transportation needs.
We are driven to be the very best, and we’re always looking for passionate, motivated professionals who share that same drive to join us. Perhaps you're one of them. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Newport News, VA (23606)