If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family-owned dealership, the Route 4 Auto Group is for you!
We are always looking for qualified individuals to join our team! The Route 4 Auto Group is looking to hire experienced Internet Sales Associates.
We have an exceptional sales force in need of assistance from a talented staff who will be responsible for setting appointments and driving traffic to the dealership.
This is a great opportunity to break into an exciting and lucrative career in the automotive industry! If you have prior customer service experience, have worked as a telemarketer, call center agent, or have previously worked setting customer appointments, here’s your chance to join an amazing team! What We Offer* Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
* 401K contribution match * Free college education
* Aggressive pay plan * Extensive training
* Employee vehicle purchase discounts * Paid vacation
* Opportunity to define yourself and your career
* OFF Sundays Responsibilities* This position requires flexibility including the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Make a minimum of 150 outbound calls daily
* Execute an inbound and outbound phone script to build rapport and set sales appointments
* Input/maintain information captured during phone calls into a CRM (customer relation management) software
* Keep track of your daily calls, emails and appointments
* Obtain minimum call metrics and other KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
* Handle and provide rebuttals to customer objections
* Organize workflow to meet department time-frames
* Direct sales questions to sales management
* Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
* Quantify daily tasks into comprehensive recaps.
Qualifications* 1-2 years automotive experience preferred
* Previous sales experience preferred * Previous call center experience a plus
* Clean driving record * Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
* Available to work flexible hours & weekends
* Knowledge of basic computer functions and typing
* Enthusiastic and high energy throughout the sales workday
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Englewood Cliffs, NJ (07632)