At Generations Home Care, we strive to make every client a client for life.
Care coordinators are critical in keeping clients and caregivers happy.
They are responsible for communicating with clients, filling and maintaining client schedules, accurately billing and paying clients and staff, and rotating on-call during the week. Every employee is absolutely critical to the success of the team.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from us through the years. Benefits* Flexible Scheduling
* Paid Time Off * Paid Holidays
* Bonuses * Dynamic Team Environment
* Future Growth Opportunities Responsibilities.
* Deliver the highest standard of Home Care services through efficient/effective scheduling for agency employees and clients.
* Handle agency personnel files and report to the other members of the team.
* Schedule Home Care by matching clients and caregivers with input from other administrative staff.
* Maintain personnel files in compliance with agency policy and state regulations.
* Assist with the referral/intake process for clients
* Run initial client visit, complete and implement all required paperwork.
Review and revise plan of care biannually.
* Work closely with office staff to promote positive/effective communication to ensure appropriate client care.
* Promote effective compliance within agency philosophy, policies, and procedures and in accordance with State licensing laws and regulations.
* Assure the Home Care Plan is followed.
* Oversee and document the employee’s performance every six (6) months, develop and carryout yearly employee evaluations.
* Provide on-call services after hours and weekends as needed or directed by the Administrator.
Qualifications* Ability to communicate effectively with clients, families, caregivers, and administrative staff
* Confirmed leadership and interpersonal skills as well as flexibility and while working within of a high standard of stress
* You are passionate, ambitious, eager to improve and computer-literate
* 2+ years working in Home Care or related services
* Valid Driver’s License We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Tacoma, WA (98409)