* Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
* Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers.
* Ascertain and record totals of counter tickets and repair orders, sales deposits and verify against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at end of shift (including excel worksheet of service and parts invoice totals) (add credit card slips to balance to batch totals) (communicating any discrepancies) (put repair order, counter tickets or stock numbers on credit card slips or checks).
Verify parts and service invoices to batch posting report must account for all invoices closed from the prior day.
* Guarantee all checks in accordance with the company policy.
* Answer phones and direct consumer to the proper department and follow up in a timely manner.
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures.
* Promptly and efficiently answer multi-line switchboard and transfer calls.
* Check with Management at the end of each shift before leaving the dealership to make sure they do not need anything additional.
* Filing as needed (Service Repair Orders, Parts Counter Tickets, Car Deal Files, Hard Copies)
* Perform any other special duties as requested by Dealer and other Managers.
* Regular attendance consistent with attendance policy.
* Hours are Monday - Thursday, 4pm-8pm, Saturday 8am-5pm
Job/Education Requirements: * High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Ability to stay stationary for long periods of time
* Excellent oral communication skills. * Professional personal appearance.
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel.
* Ability to fill in for night shift if necessary.
Location/Region: Menomonee Falls, WI (53051)