Extremely busy shop. Sign-on bonus and moving allowance available for experienced level 3 Tech.
Ownership that highly values what our technicians are capable of.
Rainier Dodge is looking to immediately hire qualified individuals to join our team of technicians to help handle the overflow of work we are experiencing.
At Rainier Dodge, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Rainier Dodge is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * 401K Plan with match
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
* College education through DEGREES@WORK™ at no charge for eligible employees, spouse, and children.
Technician Specific Benefits * Highly productive shop
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Professional work environment * High compensation
Level 3 Certifications with the skill set to back them up.
Capable of using diagnostic equipment and special tools to repair the vehicle right the first time.
Follow manufacturer diagnostic and repair procedures.
Document your diagnostic procedures and repairs to manufacturer requirements.
Ideal candidate will have capability of all the above in all FCA skill categories.
Professional and courteous communication with customers and coworkers.
Be able to work alone and in a team environment.
Self-motivated individual that takes pride in themselves, their work and their education.
Own your own tools. Please upload FCA certs with your application and resume.
Location/Region: Olympia, WA (98502)