Crest Infiniti and Crest Cadillar are looking for experienced, highly skilled Automotive Technicians to maintain and repair USED and or PRE-OWNED vehicles.
You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and repairing them to ensure maximum reliability and functionality for our customers.
We are seeking candidates with experience working on both new and pre-owned vehicles.
An excellent Automotive Technician auto mechanic exceptional eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity.
They are well-versed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
They must also be good communicators to provide sound advice to customers.
If you are looking to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled shop.
If you are a self-motivated professional with a proven ability to generate customer loyalty, are genuinely excited about being the customer's first point of contact and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team in an industry filled with career minded, high achievers, a career at Crest is right for you.
As an employee of Crest Auto Group you are part of the Crest luxury vehicle family which includes one of the largest selections of new luxury vehicles, along with our Premium Pre-Owned Center.
Responsibilities * Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
* Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
* Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.)
aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
* Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
* Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g.
leaks) * Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
* Keep logs on work and issues * Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
Requirements * Proven experience solving problems on USED and or PRE-OWNED VEHICLES as auto mechanic / auto technician
* Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of USED and or PRE-OWNED vehicles
* Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods for USED and or PRE-OWNED vehicles
* Ability to handle various tools (e.g.
pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
* Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
* Must have Texas State Inspectors Safety License
* High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
* Valid certification (e.g ASE) is a definite plus
* Ability to work a flexible work schedule
* A-B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic Computer skills
* Team Player: Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications and able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Available Benefits of Employment * Highly Competitive Compensation
* Health Coverage * Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage * Group Life
* Short / Long Term Disability * 401K
* Paid Vacation
Location/Region: Frisco, TX (75034)