Inventory Coordinator - Lot Attendant
Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
Responsibilities * Position involves the management of 1,000–1,500 vehicles year round
* Completing a Check-in process for reviewing & verifying conditions
* Coordinating parking to maximize space
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, have a sense of urgency to complete projects and be detail oriented.
* Responsible for insuring all valet attendant follow company’s rules and regulations, safety and loss prevention policies.
* This position requires the ability to bend, kneel, walk or stand for long periods of time in all types of weather.
* 40 hours plus overtime. * Able to work in all weather conditions.
Qualifications * Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
* Professional look and demeanor. * Expert Customer Service and communication skills.
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated * Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness * Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending * Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55416)