We Make it Easy at Hyundai of Silsbee! If you're ready to join a winning team, we're ready to invest in your future.
Are you a motivated, detail-oriented, great with customers and looking for growth?
If so, we are looking for you! Hyundai of Silsbee is looking for a Hyundai or Kia Certified Service Technician to come join our growing team in our new state of the art climate controlled shop - the only one in the area!
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Health insurance * Work / life balance – great hours & schedule options available
* Work with the latest technology * 401K matching plan
* Paid vacation and holidays QUALIFICATIONS:
* 3+ years of Service Technician experience required
* Certified General Motors Technician * Hyundai or Kia Certified
* Experienced Hunter front end alignment tech
* A level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic Computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Team player * Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Meet with customers and determine their needs for repair and/or service of their vehicle issues
* Increase customer satisfaction by building customer relations.
* Maintain the company’s standards for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations.
* Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
* Increase profitability by maximizing sales & execute retail promotions.
* Responsible for overseeing the technician working on customers’ vehicle including their time management/efficiency, parts ordering, job completion times.
* Oversee and participate in quality control.
* Participate in the development and documentation of Standard Operating Procedures as appropriate.
Location/Region: Houston, TX (77001)