Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams.
Over the last nine years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 230 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work. It's with that in mind that Hireology is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, collaborative individual to join our growing Customer Success team as an Implementation Manager.
The Implementation Manager will play a crucial role in connecting our customers to our software.
As an Implementation Manager, your key responsibility is to successfully implement and train new customers on the Hireology platform.
This includes every facet of implementation including developing requirements and setting expectations, the non-technical account configuration, and training.
You will lead training initiatives with the key goal of customer satisfaction and adoption of the Hireology platform.
As our Implementation Manager, you’ll be responsible for: * Provide high-quality customer training as part of implementation projects, either via web conferencing or in-person
* Independently lead multiple training initiatives at a time
* Provide consultative, project management and subject matter expertise to customers
* Keep all implementation constituents informed of project status
* Ensure all solution deliverables are delivered on time and on target and implementation projects conclude successfully with high product adoption
* Demonstrate expertise in Hireology's suite of products and the verticals we service
* Leads the development and deployment of customer microsites
* Identifying risks and challenges during training sessions and taking appropriate steps to raise concerns to internal partners
* Adopts an ‘inventive’ attitude to solve customer challenges
* Assists in developing new processes and procedures to improve overall team efficacy
* Maintaining a high level of energy and enthusiasm through each training session to keep clients engaged
* Exhibits mastery in self-management and an ability to proactively advance issues to Manager when a task deviates off-track
* Work cross-functionally with internal teams to drive product development, analytics storytelling and minimizing cancellation risks
* Up to 25% travel potential * Consistently perform above individual critical metrics
So what kind of person are we looking for?
We have a pretty creative and energetic culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be: * Results-Driven: Have a consistent track record of advancing results in fast-growing companies and have an inner drive to succeed.
You will have the drive to want to grow professionally and progress in your career.
* Customer-Focused: A successful IM has a clear and impassioned customer relationship management philosophy along with extraordinary customer relationship capabilities, interpersonal and communication skills.
* Time Management Guru: The IM role is one that will pull you in multiple directions so being able to prioritize and manage your time effectively is crucial.
The ideal candidate will naturally be able to differentiate urgent, important, and urgently important tasks.
* Have Phenomenal Communication Skills: You will tell Hireology’s story in all types of businesses with all types of owners.
* You Are Eager to Learn: Our product suite, the industries you sell into, recruitment and hiring best practices, and how our solution solves for customer pain points.
* Metrics-Driven: We’re passionate about data and trends.
While achieving your monthly and quarterly goals, you can make a plan and stick to it.
You ask for help when you need it. And you take accountability.Qualifications:
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified?
Below are the minimum qualifications we’re seeking in an Implementation Manager.
Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter. * 2+ years’ experience training and onboarding customers, preferably in a SaaS environment
* Bachelor’s degree required * Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to train customers via phone and in-person presentations
* Ability to handle customer relationships effectively
* Enjoys a reciprocal team environment where someone always has something to teach you or you are helping others learn
* Ability to lead multiple assignments in a dynamic environment
* Learn new things quickly and independently
* Curiosity—challenge; explore; test; try new things
* Communicate issues and status in a clear and timely manner
* Up to 25% travel potential * Experience with Salesforce a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Chicago, IL (60601)