At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years. As an Express Service Advisor, you will own our customer’s experience in the service lane.
You are the first point of contact with our customers and will be well-versed in product offerings, inventory needs, technician scheduling and service repairs/maintenance.
From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Advisors are true professionals who enjoy helping others.
The Express Service Advisor acts as a liaison between external customers and all those involved internally at the dealership.Benefits* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan * Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance * LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives * Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security * Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card Responsibilities * Establish long-term positive relationships with customers
* Oversee flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
* Determine progress of repair/service orders & inform customers accordingly
* Review results of customer satisfaction surveys with Service Manager
* Ensure comprehensive re-delivery check of customer vehicle, ensuring cleanliness & that all items for service/repair have been carried out appropriately & on schedule
Qualifications* Organized and friendly personality with high energy
* Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving goals
* Time management skills * Fantastic communication skills with your customers
* Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
* Clean driving record & valid CA Driver’s License
* Superior customer service skills * Basic understanding of vehicle systems
* Basic understanding of computer keyboard operations
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: Escondido, CA (92029)