At Subaru Midland Odessa, we strive to make every customer a costomer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Subaru Midland Odessa is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our delaership.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible work schedule * Discounts on products and services\
Responsibilities * Find the part number, if necessary, for a parts request using electronic catalogs, books, or microfiche
* Make a part number inquiry into the parts inventory for the requested part
* Invoice the customer for the part charging the correct price, tax, and miscellaneous charges
* Collect the funds for the invoice or make sure the cashier receives payment prior to issuing the part
* If the part is not in inventory, locate the part from an approved outside source or give the request to the parts manager to locate
* Conscientiously follow the parts department procedures for tracking lost sales
* Complete a special order part request for any parts that need to be ordered
* Assist the back counterperson or stocking clerk as necessary
* Learn any new computer updates that affect the parts invoicing/inventory system
* Notify customers when special order parts arrive
* Adhere to all dealership safety standards
* Other responsibilities as assigned Minimum Qualifications
* High School Education or equivalent
* 3-5 years parts department experience preferred
Location/Region: Midland, TX (79703)