The Express Technician will be responsible for lubricating cars in a quick, yet thorough manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
* Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil.
* Inspect fluid levels of steering gear, power steering reservoir, transmission, differential, rear axle housings, and shackles.
* Check air pressure of tires. * Lubricate moving parts with specified lubricants.
* Inject grease into units, such as springs, universal joints and steering knuckles, using hand or compressed-air powered grease gun when available
* Add water to radiator and battery. * Replace oil and air filters
* Inspect all vehicles for additional repairs needed.
* Completes thorough MPI inspection and record findings to service advisor.
* Requires walking or standing for an extended period of time.Benefits:
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Vacation & Holidays
* Employee Discounts on products & services
* Promote from Within
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance.
* Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Location/Region: Saint Cloud, FL (34769)