At Bob Moore, we strive to make every customer a customer for life.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Bob Moore is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
What We Offer
* Medical and Dental * 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation * Growth opportunities
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Health and Wellness * Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on products and services Responsibilities
* Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units
* Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate
* Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies
* Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
* Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
Partners with legal department as needed/required
* Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
* Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
* Provides HR policy guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
* Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs
* Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success.
Follows up to ensure training objectives are met
* Partner with hiring managers to understand the hiring needs and execute sourcing and recruiting strategy
* Perform full-life cycle recruiting, including screening, interviewing, recommending a qualified talent pool and selection
Minimum Requirements * Two years' experience resolving complex employee relation issues
* Previous HR experience * Valid driver's license
* Bachelors Degree
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK (73102)