This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the different vehicles on the lot.
The Lot Attendant / Porter moves and parks client vehicles in a manner that will ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility to increase client convenience and satisfaction.
At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance
* LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives
* Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Responsibilities * Retrieving the clients vehicle as notified by Management
* Inspecting each vehicle to be delivered for lot damage that may have occurred during or before delivery
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards.
* Cleans driveway and sidewalks
* Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
* Makes key tags for vehicles. * Performs other duties as assigned.
* Providing excellent customer service
Qualifications * Ability to follow directions
* Maintaining a valid CA drivers license/clean driving record, immediately informing management of any change in license status
* Ability to follow instructions
* Positive attitude with a high-energy personality
* Professional appearance and work ethic
* Outstanding communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: Poway, CA (92064)