Full and Part Time Positions Available
There’s something very satisfying about working for a company that cares for seniors as well as their employees.
Become a caregiver in a company where everything you do, in whatever capacity, is contributing to someone else’s well-being and happiness.
At Beam for Seniors, we combine our administrative processes, clinical knowledge and expertise to extend personalized home care services to seniors and their families.
Our clients and their families choose how much support is needed and what type of help will enable them or their loved ones to experience personal pride, joy, and confidence to live life their way.
In the role of a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with Beam for Seniors, you will provide personalized and coordinated care while nurturing ongoing relationships with seniors to promote health and independence in their home.
* Health Insurance
* 401(k) Retirement Plan * Paid Time Off
* Flexible Schedules * Mentorship and Training
* Smaller knit, family feeling work environment
Responsibilities * Provide personal hygiene assistance for elderly patients or those recovering from surgeries, injuries or accidents by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing and eating.
* Help clients take prescribed medication and assist clients with ambulation
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks etc.)
* Assist with personal care and hygiene, plan and prepare meals and help with physical therapy exercises.
* Complete client’s shopping or accompanies them to successfully do so
* Perform housekeeping duties and report any unusual incidents
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
* Offer activities that are essential for daily living by assisting patients with their meals, including serving and other tasks, if necessary.
Qualifications * CNA Certification Required
* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Valid driver’s license and own insured vehicle to get to work every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* Available to work different shifts, including nights and/or weekends
* Prior experience in a healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment (minimum of 1 year preferred)
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * Take pride in providing high quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Puyallup, WA (98374)