Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer
* Medical and Vision
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on products and services
* Manage and generate income by leading a team of finance managers
* Develop a comprehensive menu selling process to help maximize the finance department's overall profitability and product penetration
* Ensure that every eligible deal is eContracted
* Rehash all deals
* Track portfolio with lenders
* Review and inspect the flow of the department’s paperwork on a daily basis to insure a timely turn around on all deals, as well as the accuracy of all documents produced in the department.
* Demonstrate complete commitment to supporting the sales department in achieving its goals while also looking out for the dealerships best interests as a whole
* Be an example of professional morals, ethics and excellent customer service (CSI)
* Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
* Set and maintain finance department work schedule
* Make sure the finance department is properly staffed
* Establish a weekly training schedule for finance managers
* Schedule one-on-one training with finance managers on a weekly basis
* Review sales managers’ finance numbers on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* High School Diploma or equivalent; advanced degree, preferred
* Proven experience in a finance and insurance role in an active automotive dealership
* Proven experience managing profitability and customer satisfaction
* Familiarity with employment laws and appropriate ways to handle employee compliance with state and local regulations
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively deal with customers, employees and vendors
* Basic computer proficiency experience with MS Office Suite, preferred, knowledge of ADP, preferred
Location/Region: Aurora, IL (60502)