PharmaCorr, a leading Closed Door Pharmacy, is in need of Pharmacy Technicians.
PharmaCorr/Corizon Health provides patients with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will reduce recidivism and better the communities where we live and work. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of the growing number of incarcerated persons with physical and mental illness and the professionals who care for them. More healthcare professionals are finding the stability and advancement they desire at PharmaCorr/Corizon Health.
As the Pharmacy Technician, you will aid and assist the pharmacist in assigned supervised duties in a responsible and ethical manner. You will interact with a variety of healthcare professionals, corrections and administrative staff to achieve the goals of the pharmacy department and fulfill contractual requirements.
- Aid and assist the pharmacist in assigned supervised duties in a responsible and ethical manner.
- Interacts with a variety of healthcare professionals, corrections and administrative staff to achieve the goals of the pharmacy department and fulfill contractual requirements.
- Maintain an organized pharmacy.
- Data Entry and Dispensing of new and refill medication orders from contract facilities
- Observe all security policies and procedures.
- Compliance with employee standards of PharmaCorr/Corizon Health and applicable employee standards of the contract.
- 11:30 am to 8:30 pm Monday through Friday and every third Saturday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Employees have a day off during the week of Saturday shift
- Thoroughly knowledgeable of all applicable state and federal laws, rules and regulations and institutional rules and regulations.
- Current Permit in good standing with the Oklahoma State Board of Pharmacy.
- Must receive a satisfactory background investigation report.
This position may require a background check, security clearance, and/or drug screening.
PharmaCorr/Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status.
Location/Region: Oklahoma City, OK, US