Patrick BMW is seeking a full time Automotive Sales Business Development Coordinator to join the growing team at our BMW store.
The Patrick Dealer Group is proudly one of Chicago’s largest automotive dealership groups representing nine different franchises.
We carry domestic, import and luxury franchises and offer a premium selection of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles.
The Patrick Dealer Group has been in business for over 100 years and is committed to the best sales selection and providing best-in-class customer satisfaction....that's the Patrick Promise!
As a member of the BMW Business Development team, you will be contacting customers through multi-channel communications including phone, text, online chat, and email.
Our training program will provide the right candidates with in-depth knowledge to be a true resource for our customers and to grow professionally.
BENEFIT PACKAGE * Competitive pay with top bonus / incentives
* Starting pay $15/hr (average reps meeting goals can make $45K plus annually)
* Medical/Dental Insurance * Long-term / Short-term Disability
* FSA * 401k
* Paid Vacation * Company Product/Service Discounts
* Create and drive sales traffic into the dealership
* Improve dealership communications and lead management
* Set Appointment(s) and Follow up on No Show Appointments
* Comprehend and share valuable vehicle information with customers
* Improve sales customer retention
* Increase sales profitability * Manage and maintain VinSolutions CRM database
* Manage incoming leads through consistent and constant follow up
* Track daily phone calls, appointments and shows
* Meet monthly goals JOB QUALIFICATIONS
* Demonstrated First Class customer service skills
* Dealership experience is preferred, but not required
* Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to work with minimal supervision
* Strong oral and written communications
* Ability to work with computer applications including email, web applications, MS Office products:Word: Excel, Internet Explorer
* Multi-task with phone, and software applications simultaneously
* Professional appearance * Pass background check and drug screening
* Must have clean and valid driver's license
* We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace
Location/Region: Schaumburg, IL (60173)