About the Company
Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King and CASE Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast operating in a dealership business model.
Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used sales, parts, service and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance.
Sonsray, Inc. features state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Machinery division is seeking to hire a Service Advisor for our CASE dealership in Las Vegas, NV.
The Service Advisor will report directly to the Service Manager and responsible for servicing our technicians and customers service needs.
Requirements: * Minimum 3 years of experience handling heavy phones and office administrative duties.
* Must have heavy construction equipment industry experience to be considered.
* Dealership environment experience is ideal but not required.
* Must have great customer relations, computer skills, and problem solving skills.
* Basic mechanical knowledge is a plus.
* Bilingual Spanish is a plus. Essential Responsibilities:
* Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
* Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
* Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service CDK database system.
* Maintains customer confidence by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns.
* Maintains unit records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading manufacturers' publications and taking on line factory course.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.Benefits:
Benefit package includes medical, dental, and vision plan, life Insurance, 401K matching and paid vacation, sick, and holiday.
Location/Region: North Las Vegas, NV (89032)