Earn Up to $24 per hour
HOLIDAY PAY RATES FROM 11/24/19 to 01/18/20
- Weekday Wage Day Rate $18/hour
- Weekday Wage Night Rate $19/hour
- Weekend Wage Rate $24/hour
Hiring On The Spot
Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Sat 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday & Thursday 9:00am - 7:00pm
Apply at our Hiring Office at 27356 Mathison Way, Cargo Building G Baltimore, MD 21240
Bring two forms of ID
Public Transportation: MDOT Bus #75
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The role of a Forklift Driver Agent includes all aspects of the Warehouse & ramp operational activities listed below. Responsible for driving the forklift to transfer gaylors/ pallets/ boxes and to ensure service delivery and performance to our customers is of the highest standards in the industry.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operations- responsible for operational performance of Pinnacle Logistics in order to maximize synergies, deliver the Pinnacle promise and fulfill the Vision, Culture and Mission.
- Must have forklift experience.
- Loading & unloading of cargo (mail, express, baggage, freight and company material) on and off trucks & aircraft. Transporting of cargo between Freighter and Passenger stands where required
- Responsible for physical handling of cargo warehousing and ramp activities, including receiving, dispatching and staging airfreight, mail. Operating motorized vehicles as related to the task from GPU’s and tugs towing up to 80,000lbs. Cleaning of work areas, equipment and facilities.
- Training– learning and development with cross utilizing best practices making sure that customer’s – staff’s objectives are met.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Internal relations– ensure statutory the company, client polices and SOP’s are adhered too
Ensure all statutory and companies polices are complied with, conduct and assist with any investigation or claims that are brought to the attention of the business.
- Health, Safety & Security– ensure compliance with occupational health & safety and TSA legislation and company policy. Develop and maintain a positive health and safety culture focused on awareness and vigilance
- Prepare to undertake any additional training to compliment the operation
- Flexibility working hours, occasional after hours will be required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and obtain a badge with the airport
Job Type: Part-time
- Pallet Jack: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Certified (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Location/Region: Gwynn Oak, MD