At Hennessy Automobile Companies, we strive to make every customer a customer for life by delivering the most enjoyable ownership experience possible.
We recognize that happy employees make happy customers, and we are dedicated to providing a supportive atmosphere that will allow employees to grow their experience into a life-long career.
Since opening our doors in 1964, Hennessy has worked diligently to ensure an optimal work environment with top-notch facilities and state-of-the-art technology.
With a positive attitude and dedication, the growth opportunities are endless. Benefits* Employer-sponsored medical
* Dental & Vision Insurance * Employer-paid Life Insurance
* Employer-paid disability insurance (short & long-term)
* Accident Insurance * 401(k) + Match
* Closed Sundays * 5-day work week
Responsibilities* Making outbound calls to generate appointments
* Educating guests on the options available through Autoalert
* Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly reporting
* Tracking all activity in CRM * Developing relationships with guests
* Work hand-in-hand with the sales managers to set monthly goals
* Leading customers through the entire acquisition process
* Appraise trades * Following up with customers after the acquisition
Qualifications* Must possess excellent customer service skills both over the phone and in person
* Prior dealership and sales experience is preferred
* Must be able to work Monday - Friday, some Saturdays may be required
* Must have a valid Georgia driver’s license with a clean MVR
* Must submit to and successfully pass a background & drug screen
* Reynolds & Reynolds experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of consumer & motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Employment is on an at-will basis & subject to termination if dealership rules & regulations are violated.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (30341)