About the Company
Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King and CASE Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast operating in a dealership business model.
Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 400 employees and 23 combined locations for new & used sales, parts, service and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance.
Sonsray, Inc. features state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Fleet Services division is seeking to hire a
Warehouse / Parts Driver for our Thermo King dealership in Las Vegas, NV.
SUMMARY – The Warehouse / Parts Driver will mainly be responsible to deliver parts to our customers with appropriate paperwork and pickup any merchandise returned that is accompanied by the appropriate paperwork.
Performs basic warehouse work of a routine nature; place returned parts on shelves; remove sold parts from stock, process for shipment and assist in other areas in the warehouse and parts department when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * Deliver parts to customer while maintaining appropriate paper and customer's signature
* Pickup parts from customer to be returned to the department with appropriate paperwork and signature
* Stage loading of pick-up truck; load and/or unload
* Display helpful, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers
* Inquire customer needs as related to additional sales, services, etc.
* Utilize marketing promotional materials
* Pickup check when delivering parts to customer that is on credit hold
* Maintain routine maintenance on truck and keep truck clean inside and out
* Stock and organize shelves when needed
* Pack parts for shipping or delivery * Provide parts service to mechanics and parts customers as needed
* Perform other assigned tasks/responsibilities as needed
QUALIFICATIONS: * 2+ years’ warehouse experience
* Must have a good and safe driving record.
(Class C Driver License Required) * Provide a valid driver's license and maintain a safe and courteous driving record
* Must be familiar driving in the Las Vegas area
* Able to operate large (1 1/2 ton - 15 foot flatbed truck)
* Able and willing to drive 30% of the time
* Know how to drive manual transmission is a plus but not necessary
* Forklift experience is preferred (Willing to train)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The ability to occasionally sit and climb or balance and lift or move up to 50 pounds.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High school diploma or equivalent.
BENEFITS: Benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plan,
401k matching, paid vacation, sick, and holiday.
(Schedule Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm)
Location/Region: North Las Vegas, NV (89032)