Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
The HR Associate oversees the recruitment and on-boarding process at our 55+ dealerships nationwide, and will develop and execute recruiting and staffing strategies at each dealership, and provide consultative guidance to Hiring Managers on the recruiting process.
This individual fills existing and future job openings and promotes career opportunities within the organization, primarily focusing on sales positions.
* Work directly with Hiring Managers to identify job vacancies, and influence and guide the staffing process.
* Report directly into the Human Resources department to discuss job openings, create job descriptions, gain approvals and post on job boards.
* Screen applications and sources qualified applicants ensuring that there is an ongoing talent pool.
* Manage the interview process to include scheduling, preparing questions and other materials, and participating as an interviewer.
* Coordinate with Executives and Management to make job offers, following the proper approval process.
* Ensure that pre-employment background checks and drug screens are completed.
* Coordinate and attends local job/college fairs, and network in the community to ensure a pipeline of candidates for Hiring Managers.
* Work closely with the corporate Human Resources department, the public, dealership personnel, and executive team to ensure effective communication.
* Assist Team Members as needed and direct questions to correct personnel in the Human Resources Department.
* Other duties as assigned. Job Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or other related major.
* 1-3 years of Human Resources recruiting experience preferred.
* Must be able to work as a team and/or independently.
* Must be self-motivated, detail oriented, organized and be able to multitask efficiently.
* Must have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Benefits * Paid time off
* Family owned and operated * Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
* 401k * Internal Growth
* One of the largest dealership groups in the midwest
Location/Region: Villa Park, IL (60181)