Bayview Retirement Community located on lower Queen Anne has an excellent Part Time Weekend opportunity for an experienced Receptionist.
The Receptionist greets and responds to all residents, employees and guests of Bayview Retirement Community in a cheerful manner, creating a warm, welcoming and supporting atmosphere.
In addition the Receptionist answers the main telephone line, responds to questions or, as needed, transfers calls to the appropriate party.
The Receptionist also performs daily tasks including miscellaneous bookkeeping, clerical and other administrative support duties.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and abilities:
* Ability to read, write and speak English with clarity and accuracy.
* Exceptional customer service skills, understanding the concept of outstanding service.
* Excellent telephone etiquette. * Excellent problem solving skills for immediate response to any number of issues that may be expected at a reception desk including security issues, and high stress emergency situations.
* Must be very organized and able to remain calm under most reception desk situations.
* Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft applications.
Especially MS Publisher. * Creative, resourceful and a proactive approach to problem solving.
* Ability to multi-task. * Prior experience in hospitality industry or retirement facility desirable.
Part-Time Position: Saturday & Sunday - 1:00pm - 8:00pmBenefits include:
Sick/Safe Time, Subsidized ORCA Card - Annual pass, On-site Daycare (not subsidized), Affordable On-site Dining (through payroll deduction upon use), On-site Wellness Center (no cost), On-site Massage (not subsidized), Beautiful Queen Anne Location.
Apply online or in person at: Bayview Retirement Community
11 W. Aloha Street Seattle, WA 98119
Once you have applied, your application will remain on file for 30 days.
We will contact you directly if we need any additional information.
If you have not heard from us by that time, we encourage you to re-apply for any open positions.
We have up-to-date job openings on our website at www.bayviewcommunity.org
Bayview is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Location/Region: Seattle, WA (98119)