Every employee with Tri-County International Trucks is absolutely critical to its success.
We have successfully served the Michigan business community for over 50 years and we take great pride in our reputation.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
What We Offer:
* Company paid uniforms * Medical
* Dental * Vision
* Legal Plan and Identity Theft insurance
* 401K Match * Life & Disability Insurance (employer paid basic life and short term disability)
* Optional Life Insurance * Closed on Sundays
* Paid vacation * Six paid holidays
* Special employee pricing on parts and free truck rental
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Provide prompt, courteous and complete parts delivery service to the Service Department
* Keeps entire dealership in clean and orderly condition
* Performs any combination of the following duties: Sweeps, mops, scrubs and vacuums hallways, stairs and office spaces
* Empties trash and garbage containers * Maintains minor and routine painting, electrical and other maintenance activities using hand tools
* Maintenance of the entire store, including weeding, shoveling snow and putting down salt.
Requirements: * Must be able to operate company vehicle safely and maintain a good driving record.
* Will be required to dump oil and trash and keep the shop, locker and lunch rooms area in a tidy manner.
* Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 1-2 years of work-related experience.
* Valid chauffeur’s license (CDL a plus) with a clean record, drug screen and criminal clearances also required.
Location/Region: Dearborn, MI (48126)