Every employee with Tri-County International Trucks is absolutely critical to its success.
We have successfully served the Michigan business community for over 50 years and we take great pride in our reputation.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
What We Offer:
* A generous and competitive pay plan * Medical
* Dental * Vision
* Legal Plan and Identity Theft insurance
* 401K Match * Life & Disability Insurance (employer paid basic life and short term disability)
* Optional Life Insurance * Closed on Sundays
* Paid vacation * Six paid holidays
* Special employee pricing on parts and free truck rental
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Generating new truck lease sales, rental and contract accounts, developing new rental sales and leads and handling maintenance contracts.
* Improving margins and profitability and assisting with collection of invoices/receivables as needed.
Requirements: * Minimum of one to three years work-related experience
* Must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with knowledge of marketing and business/accounting.
* Professional communication skills and appearance required.
* Must have working knowledge of computers and MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
* Valid driver's license (CDL a plus) with a clean record.
* Drug screen, physical and criminal clearances a must.
Location/Region: Dearborn, MI (48126)