Quick Lube Service Technician
As a fifth-generation family business, we want Don Johnson's Cumberland Motors to be different from other companies.
Different in how we treat our guests, different in how we work together, and different in the extraordinary results we achieve.
These differences are the direct result of the outstanding individuals on our team and the unique and distinct culture they create.
They’re also the reason why we were voted 2018 Wisconsin Family Business of the Year.
If you’d like to discuss joining our family, please complete the form below and we’ll get the ball rolling.
We look forward to learning about your career goals and sharing our 100+ year history with you!
WHAT WE OFFER: * Family-oriented flexible work schedule
* Paid holidays and personal time off * Health, vision, and dental insurance
* Supplemental insurance coverage * Paid training and certification classes
* Fun and rewarding family environment * Monthly team lunches
* Verizon / AT&T Wireless plan discounts
* Opportunity to grow and advance * Modern, state of the art facilities
* Open door and open book management * Company-funded 401K retirement savings plan
* Discounts on vehicle purchases, parts, service, collision repair, and car washes
RESPONSIBILITIES * Perform vehicle maintenance and light care, including oil changes and tire rotations
* Check fluid levels and tire pressure, adding where needed
* Inspect vehicles to determine additional maintenance and repair needs
* Test vehicles to ensure that all maintenance and repair work was successfully completed
* Use power tools, machine tools, and common hand tools to perform various tasks
REQUIREMENTS * Ability to identify the problem quickly
* Knowledge of automobiles * Effective analytical and communication skills
* Strong reading, computer, and mathematics skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
* Comfortable operating electronic diagnostic equipment
* High school diploma or GED * Ability to lift 50 pounds and work on your feet for extended periods of time
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Basic computer skills * Positive, friendly attitude
Location/Region: Cumberland, WI (54829)