Bob Bell Nissan is looking for talented individuals to join our Service Team.
Family-owned and operated for over 30 years, we have continued to grow while holding true to our values of honesty, professionalism, and integrity.
At Bob Bell Nissan , you’ll work with a collaborative team of professionals in a temperature-controlled environment.
You’ll be provided with ongoing training, weekly reviews, and a flexible schedule.
At Bob Bell, our team encourages success amongst each of our members.
We invest in our employees and promote from within often.
We are looking for Service Advisors to join our team.
The position offers excellent performance-based incentives, flexible hours, and rotating Saturdays.
* Health Insurance
* 401K * Salary + Commission and Bonus
* PTO * Temperature-controlled service drive
* Flexible Hours * Closed on Sundays
* Rotating Saturday hours RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Greet customers promptly
* Obtain customer and vehicle information
* Clearly report all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
* Determine and recommend needed maintenance base on age, mileage and history of vehicle
* Prepare a complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
* Establish follow up time * Monitor the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, and updating customers frequently
* Verify that the final invoice reconciles with the work performed on the repair order
* Explain all completed work and charges to customers
REQUIREMENTS: * Proven record of achieving exceptional Customer Satisfaction
* Past experience as a Service Advisor, Assistant Lane Manager or Service Consultant is a must
* Above average energy level * A desire for a long term career with a growing organization
* Personal and professional integrity
Location/Region: Baltimore, MD (21224)