Plans, coordinates and directs the dealership service department’s quality control efforts, ensuring that repairs to customers’ cars have been completed correctly and that vehicles are returned to customers in the proper condition.
Essential Duties • Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates these objectives with other managers.
• Analyzes statistical data and product specifications to formulate dealership standards.
• Minimizes comebacks by conducting periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
• Investigates and corrects customer complaints regarding quality.
• Inspects all recently purchased and comeback vehicles to ensure proper correction and condition of vehicle.
• Meets monthly with dispatcher and service manager to determine if any recurring problems need to be addressed.
• Monitors training levels of technicians and communicates concerns to shop foreman.
• Plans, promotes and organizes training activities related to quality and reliability.
Supports technical training effort through one-on-one and group sessions.
• Inspects all repair orders and ensures that they include complete documentation and that proper warranty procedures have been followed.
Location/Region: Manchester, NH (03104)