Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in seven states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s Mercedes-Benz of Rochester dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for handling customer transactions through calculating bills and processing payments.
The ideal candidate must be accurate, customer-focused and able to handle customer issues effectively.
As a Receptionist, this position is key to creating a customer friendly environment.
Job Responsibilities: * Process the customer's bill using the dealership's computer system.
* Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from customers and record the amount received on the repair order and/or counter ticket.
* Make change accurately and issue receipts to customers.
* Ascertain and record totals of counter tickets and repair orders, sales deposits and verify against all cash, checks and credit card payments on hand at end of shift (including excel worksheet of service and parts invoice totals) (add credit card slips to balance to batch totals) (communicating any discrepancies) (put repair order, counter tickets or stock numbers on credit card slips or checks) (putting repair orders and counter tickets in order by number).
* Verify parts and service invoices to batch posting report must account for all invoices closed from the prior day.
* Guarantee all checks in accordance with the company policy.
* Handle customer complaints diplomatically and refer complaining customers to the appropriate individual for resolution.
* Filing and scanning repair orders. * Perform any other special duties as requested by Dealer and other Managers.
* Able to have a flexible work schedule, including all holidays
Job/Education Requirements: * High school diploma.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
* Excellent oral communication skills. * Professional personal appearance.
* Ability to communicate customers' interests needs and requests to management and sales personnel.
* Previous dealership experience preferred.
* CDK experience a plus.
Location/Region: Rochester, MN (55904)