This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the parts and service side of our business.
At Mossy Auto Group our employees are our most valuable asset.
Our mission statement is to create an environment of high integrity & mutual respect that nurtures openness, creativity, & innovation.
Every employee at Mossy is absolutely critical to its success.
As a family owned & operated business we consider each employee and extension of the Mossy family.
We promise to deliver the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Group Insurance Plans & Discounts
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Disability Insurance
* LAP (Life Assistance Program)
* Basic Life, Dependent & Accident Insurance
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee Purchase Incentives
* Family Owned & Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health & Wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on Products & Services
* Direct Deposit/Pay Card
Responsibilities * Maintain knowledge of parts inventory to efficiently locate parts
* Organize schedule of deliveries to ensure on-time pick up and delivery
* Maintain cleanliness and operability of delivery truck after every shift
* Perform Safe pick up and deliveries coupling with Mossy and client policies & requirements for loading and unloading
* Keep parts department up-to-date on delivery schedule
* Accurately record delivery/pick up transactions, accepting payment as applicable and deliver all such payments to cashier
* Support the company’s efforts to train and cross train employees
Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Clean and valid driver’s license
* Good communication skills
* Prompt and courteous
* Enthusiastic personality
* Mechanical aptitude
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer & drug-free workplace.
Offers of employment contingent upon successfully passing background screening (incl.
criminal background check, review of motor vehicle records, verification of SSN & passing drug test at a certified testing facility).
Location/Region: Escondido, CA (92029)