The Del Grande Dealer Group is currently seeking a Finance Manager.
Mobility has transformed the way cars are shopped, sold and serviced.
The Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) is at the forefront of the new automotive world.
Whether it is Electric Vehicles, Hybrids or traditional vehicles, we are an industry leader in automotive retail.
We combine our tech-savvy team with award-winning technology platforms to provide a world-class guest experience.
To make our vision real, we look for service professionals who think differently and strive to provide 100% customer satisfaction – utilizing the latest technologies to find the perfect solutions for our guests.
As a Finance Manager, you will have the opportunity to interact with hundreds of customers and build customer loyalty by assisting them with the financing options and products for the continued care of their vehicle purchase.
What we offer:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision * 401K
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Health Care
* Dependent Care
* Voluntary Aflac Cash Benefit Programs
* Employee Assistance Program
* DGDG Wellness Committee
* Fun Healthy Living Contests
* Sales and Service Contests
* State Disability Insurance Programs
* Disability Insurance
* Paid Family Leave
* 24 Hour Fitness Membership Discounts
* Dedicated in-house training organization
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Career Paths for all positions/Opportunity for growth and advancement
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
* Employee Service Discount
* Provide recommendations and assistance to customers to arrange the financing of their purchases
* Present customers with additional product offerings to enhance their vehicle and ownership experience
* Ensure sales are structured to produce the highest profitability
* Submit deals to lenders for approval, make credit decisions and effectively close deals
* Ensure every deal is fully aligned with local, state and federal guidelines
* Accurately audit team deals post-sale and deeply analyze for improvements
* Guarantee the expeditious funding of all contracts
* Eagerness to improve * College degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Knowledge of dealership finance and insurance procedures
* Proficient at structuring deals for maximum profitability
* Well-versed in title laws and registration process
* Professional appearance and extraordinary verbal/written communication skills
* Expertise in negotiation and presentation skills
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
More about DGDG
“Be happy” is more than a marketing slogan.
It’s our way of doing business. We focus on people, technology and a unique culture to fuel our success.
The DGDG Way is to utilize our core values of integrity and caring to create an exceptional automotive experience.
We have a dynamic management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools to be successful and the career path to grow.
The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family-owned dealer group in the Bay Area with 14 locations, 17 brands, and over 1,200 team members – and we proudly celebrate 8 consecutive years as a Bay Area News Group Top Workplace.
We’re committed to our team member’s success – and to the future of mobility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: San Jose, CA (95136)