Community Care, an exciting, fast growing organization is looking to hire a Scheduling Coordinator for our White Plains office.
The Scheduling Coordinator, must be a detail oriented multi-tasker as they will be scheduling PCA, HHA, CNA, LPN and Per Diem RN's with our patients.
The position is fulltime and the shift is Monday-Friday 8:30 am until 5:00 pm.
Requirements: * Identify and assign proper level of staff to meet client needs
* Communicate with Office Manager regarding all new clients and changes in staff assignments
* Collect initial intake information from clients
* Communicate regularly with nursing and management staff
* Create, maintain and update schedules according to authorizations and patient needs.
* Serve as a point of contact for all interactions with clients, family members, team members, administrative associates and referral sources.
* Receives and responds to patient and family complaints or concerns, and address appropriately.
* Ensure adherence to company policies associated with compliance, record retention, record establishment, and confidentiality.
* Provide on-call service as needed. * Other duties as assigned by the Branch Administrator
Required Skills &
* Associates Degree preferred and or 3 years experience
* Attention to detail, along with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
* Ability to multi-task, work under pressure with changing priorities and short deadlines
* Excellent computer skills * Ability to exercise good judgment and remain calm in a crisis situation.Benefits:
* Amazing Healthcare
* Ancillary Benefits (ex: Dental, Vision, Aflac and Life Insurance)
* Great Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Personal Days)
* Twelve (12) paid Holidays * Two Employee Discount Program
* Weekly Pay * Direct Deposit
* Paid Training * Employee Recognition
* Company Events * Fun work environment
Location/Region: White Plains, NY (10601)