Village Subaru is currently seeking a full-time candidate for our Assistant Parts Manage/Parts Counter position.
We are a fast-paced dealership whose growth and reputation has been built on our commitment to exceptional customer service.
We want you to be a part of that passionate team!
* Parts countering with technicians and customers
* Vendor relations selling and purchasing parts
* Various parts department day to day operations management
* Greeting customers who may be waiting to speak with an employee
* Will report directly to Parts Director
QUALIFICATIONS: * The ideal candidate will have a verifiable track record and experience
* Experience in an automotive or dealership environment is a plus but not required
* Must be dependable with good customer service skills, have a pleasant telephone manner, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
WE OFFER: * Competitive hourly wages and opportunity for growth
* We are a "hire from within" family owned business
* Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
Location/Region: Acton, MA (01720)