Village Subaru is currently seeking a full-time candidate for our Business Finance Manager position.
We are a fast-paced dealership whose growth and reputation has been built on our commitment to exceptional customer service.
We want you to be a part of that passionate team! This person must have strong automotive financing skills and enjoys working with the public to provide customers with a thorough explanation of automotive aftermarket products and service contracts.
* Establish and maintain a close and professional working relationship with financial institutions and manufacturer
* Work with the sales staff to develop a high level of financing sales
* Present all products to all customers on every sale
* Assist in overseeing delivery process to achieve 100% customer satisfaction
* Make sure all paperwork is completed properly the first time
* Will report directly to Business Finance Director
QUALIFICATIONS: * The ideal candidate will have a verifiable track record and experience
* Experience in an automotive or dealership environment is a plus but not required
* Must be dependable with good customer service skills, have a pleasant telephone manner, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
WE OFFER: * Competitive hourly wages and opportunity for growth
* We are a "hire from within" family owned business
* Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
Location/Region: Acton, MA (01720)