Lot Tech / Car Prep
This is a great opportunity to start your career in retail automotive and familiarize yourself with the different vehicles on the lot
* Maintains new- and used-vehicle inventory appearance and performance by cleaning interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
* Places buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
* Keeps new- and used-vehicle lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the general manager and in accordance with dealership display standards
* Makes key tags for vehicles.
* Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications
* Ability to follow directions * Clear and Valid Driver's License
* Ability to follow instructions
* Positive attitude
* Clean driving record
* Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision * 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Hopkins, MN (55343)